Vitelity Communications Offers Free Local and Toll-Free Number Porting
Limited-Time Offer Eliminates Expensive Number Porting Fees
DENVER, CO – (Marketwire – May 25, 2011) – Vitelity Communications is offering free direct inward dialing (DID) number porting on local and toll free numbers from May 25th through June 25th, 2011*.
As one of the premier wholesale VoIP providers in North America, Vitelity maintains a footprint of over 8000 rate centers (including Canada, Puerto Rico, and Guam) by peering with Tier 1 competitive local exchange carriers (CLEC’s). Customers can easily manage the porting process and provision their numbers through Vitelity’s robust user portal.
“This is great news for customers who are unhappy with their current service provider but can’t move due to high porting fees,” said Nicole MacHale, vice president of customer service. “Vitelity maintains a dedicated local number portability (LNP) department to ensure that the transition is as seamless as possible.”
The free porting offer is valid for new and existing customers with numbers that are in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico rate centers. New customers can also take advantage of a 20 percent discount off the monthly service fee for all hosted PBX and colocation services at Vitelity’s recently-expanded telecommunication data center. Free bandwidth and power are included but conditions apply.
Formed in 2003, Vitelity Communications provides wholesale VoIP services worldwide including but not limited to Toll Free Origination, Domestic Origination, global Termination, SMS, Fax and PBX hosting. Learn more by calling, 888-898-4835 or http://www.vitelity.com”>visit www.vitelity.com.
Safe Harbor Statement
This release includes forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the PSLA of 1995 that involve risks and uncertainties. The Company is not obligated to revise or update any forward-looking statements in order to reflect events or circumstances that may arise after the date of this release.
*Not all numbers will qualify and some restrictions apply.
- 5 Reasons why ITSPs need to include E911 with their voice services
- Wholesale VoIP Carrier Vitelity Focuses on Network Expansion and Growth
- Building the Next Generation Platform: Onvoy Acquires Layered Communications
- Onvoy Announces New COO: Telecom Growth Expert Surendra Saboo
- It’s Official: Onvoy Becomes National Powerhouse With Acquisition of Broadvox
- Onvoy Acquires Broadvox to Become Third Largest Competitive Local Exchange Carrier By Rate Center Coverage
- Vitelity Wins Best of Show at ITEXPO East 2015 in Miami
- Vitelity Gold Sponsor at Leading Business Technology Conference, ITEXPO East 2015
- Vitelity’s vMobile Service Receives 2015 INTERNET TELEPHONY Product of the Year Award
- Vitelity Gold Sponsor for AstriCon 2014, Highlighting Voice and PBX Solutions for the Asterisk Community