Vitelity Announces Kerry Garrison as Vice President of Strategic Initiatives
ENGLEWOOD, CO—(Marketwire – Apr 13, 2012) – Leading Voice over IP (VoIP) technology provider Vitelity Communications (http://www.vitelity.com) is pleased to announce that nationally renowned IP-PBX expert Kerry Garrison has been named as Vice President of Strategic Initiatives.
Kerry Garrison brings more than 25 years of IT related industry experience. He has written two books on the open-source IP PBX project, trixbox CE, and worked at Fonality as the trixbox community director and trixbox CE project manager for several years. Kerry has also written two books about 3CX, the IP PBX platform for Windows.
As the newest addition to the Vitelity team, Garrison will develop ongoing strategic initiatives for the education, support, sales, promotion and marketing of Vitelity’s services and products. “Kerry brings energy, a diverse background, leadership and unique perspective to our business, and we are thrilled to have him join the team,” said Chris Hall, CEO of Vitelity.
“As a customer and user of Vitelity for the past seven years, I am eager to work with such an innovative team of experts,” said Garrison. “I’ve seen a lot of companies—vendors, startups, partners—over the course of my 20 years working in this industry, Vitelity is truly one of a kind. This is an exciting time for us all. Vitelity brings value to companies and it just seems to get better over time.”
- 5 Reasons why ITSPs need to include E911 with their voice services
- Wholesale VoIP Carrier Vitelity Focuses on Network Expansion and Growth
- Building the Next Generation Platform: Onvoy Acquires Layered Communications
- Onvoy Announces New COO: Telecom Growth Expert Surendra Saboo
- It’s Official: Onvoy Becomes National Powerhouse With Acquisition of Broadvox
- Onvoy Acquires Broadvox to Become Third Largest Competitive Local Exchange Carrier By Rate Center Coverage
- Vitelity Wins Best of Show at ITEXPO East 2015 in Miami
- Vitelity Gold Sponsor at Leading Business Technology Conference, ITEXPO East 2015
- Vitelity’s vMobile Service Receives 2015 INTERNET TELEPHONY Product of the Year Award
- Vitelity Gold Sponsor for AstriCon 2014, Highlighting Voice and PBX Solutions for the Asterisk Community