Vitelity Launches SIP Enable Communications Solution
ENGLEWOOD, CO – (May 14, 2012) – Leading Voice over IP (VoIP) technology provider Vitelity Communications announced the launch of the communications bundle, SIP Enable, today at the International Telecoms Week conference.
Vitelity partnered with Patton Electronics to develop the product, which enables legacy phone systems that do not have native SIP capabilities to now be able to use SIP trunk services from Vitelity. The systems can integrate the advanced technology into the system in order connect to the Internet and utilize additional features, such as SMS, vFax and global DID origination.
“It’s exciting to be able bring our SIP trunking service to systems that it was never intended for,” said Chris Hall, CEO of Vitelity. “We’re ultimately improving the functionality for the end-user and providing a cost-effective way to integrate this new technology into older systems.”
For those with legacy PBX systems, SIP Enable with Vitelity SIP service is the easiest way to increase functionality and take advantage of competitive calling plans, according to Tyler Delin, SmartNode Product Manager at Patton Electronics.
“We are thrilled to partner on this project to offer customers with legacy PBX systems a simple solution for them to benefit from the added functionality and competitive calling plans of SIP,” Delin said. “On top of this, Vitelity brings additional services such as vFAX and SMS services.”
Stop by the Vitelity Communications booth (#1513) at the International Telecom Week conference to learn more about the SIP Enable product and enter to win a free SIP Enable bundle.
- 5 Reasons why ITSPs need to include E911 with their voice services
- Wholesale VoIP Carrier Vitelity Focuses on Network Expansion and Growth
- Building the Next Generation Platform: Onvoy Acquires Layered Communications
- Onvoy Announces New COO: Telecom Growth Expert Surendra Saboo
- It’s Official: Onvoy Becomes National Powerhouse With Acquisition of Broadvox
- Onvoy Acquires Broadvox to Become Third Largest Competitive Local Exchange Carrier By Rate Center Coverage
- Vitelity Wins Best of Show at ITEXPO East 2015 in Miami
- Vitelity Gold Sponsor at Leading Business Technology Conference, ITEXPO East 2015
- Vitelity’s vMobile Service Receives 2015 INTERNET TELEPHONY Product of the Year Award
- Vitelity Gold Sponsor for AstriCon 2014, Highlighting Voice and PBX Solutions for the Asterisk Community