Vitelity Launches MyScribbit Universal Transcription Service Beta
Vitelity is launching a new service soon that will change the way you use your voicemail! MyScribbit is the first universal voicemail transcription service that can work with any phone system that sends voicemails to email with an audio file attachment. MyScribbit assigns you an email address for your voicemails to be sent, the voicemails are transcribed and the text and original audio file are sent back to your inbox. You will find that you rarely..if ever..need to listen to your voicemail again! Optionally, you can have the text of the transcribed messages sent to your phone as an SMS message.
To try out this new service, currently in betas testing, go to MyScribbit.com and sign up for an account. Beta customers will have free access to all of the MyScribbit services during the beta process and for 60 days after the final release. We are sure you are going to love using MyScribbit to read your voicemails instead of having to stop and listen to them!
- 5 Reasons why ITSPs need to include E911 with their voice services
- Wholesale VoIP Carrier Vitelity Focuses on Network Expansion and Growth
- Building the Next Generation Platform: Onvoy Acquires Layered Communications
- Onvoy Announces New COO: Telecom Growth Expert Surendra Saboo
- It’s Official: Onvoy Becomes National Powerhouse With Acquisition of Broadvox
- Onvoy Acquires Broadvox to Become Third Largest Competitive Local Exchange Carrier By Rate Center Coverage
- Vitelity Wins Best of Show at ITEXPO East 2015 in Miami
- Vitelity Gold Sponsor at Leading Business Technology Conference, ITEXPO East 2015
- Vitelity’s vMobile Service Receives 2015 INTERNET TELEPHONY Product of the Year Award
- Vitelity Gold Sponsor for AstriCon 2014, Highlighting Voice and PBX Solutions for the Asterisk Community