Vitelity’s Kerry Garrison Discusses the Grandstream DP710/715 DECT IP phone
The Grandstream DP715 and DP710 are a DECT cordless IP phone solution. The DP715 is the base station which operates as the central control point or brains. The DP710 are the expansion handsets that can be added to a base station. You can register a total of 5 handsets to each base station.
During the visit, Kerry sat down with Dennis Ryan and talked about the phones. Continue reading to view the video.
- 5 Reasons why ITSPs need to include E911 with their voice services
- Wholesale VoIP Carrier Vitelity Focuses on Network Expansion and Growth
- Building the Next Generation Platform: Onvoy Acquires Layered Communications
- Onvoy Announces New COO: Telecom Growth Expert Surendra Saboo
- It’s Official: Onvoy Becomes National Powerhouse With Acquisition of Broadvox
- Onvoy Acquires Broadvox to Become Third Largest Competitive Local Exchange Carrier By Rate Center Coverage
- Vitelity Wins Best of Show at ITEXPO East 2015 in Miami
- Vitelity Gold Sponsor at Leading Business Technology Conference, ITEXPO East 2015
- Vitelity’s vMobile Service Receives 2015 INTERNET TELEPHONY Product of the Year Award
- Vitelity Gold Sponsor for AstriCon 2014, Highlighting Voice and PBX Solutions for the Asterisk Community