Vitelity’s Kerry Garrison Discusses the Grandstream DP710/715 DECT IP phone
The Grandstream DP715 and DP710 are a DECT cordless IP phone solution. The DP715 is the base station which operates as the central control point or brains. The DP710 are the expansion handsets that can be added to a base station. You can register a total of 5 handsets to each base station.
During the visit, Kerry sat down with Dennis Ryan and talked about the phones. Continue reading to view the video.
- Webinar: Vitelity 101 – SMS Enabled DiDs
- Vitelity Now Offering Yellow / White Page and 411 Listings
- Why T.38 Does Not Solve The FAX Problem
- Vitelity Launches New API For LNP Orders
- Visit Vitelity at ABP Tech Roadshow
- MyScribbit Adds Voicemail Transcription to Any PBX
- Solving FAX Problems When Switching to VoIP
- Port Your Numbers to Vitelity For Free
- SMS Phonebook List Auto-Subscribe Feature
- New Email to SMS Feature