SuperStorm Sandy Causing Outages Along East Coast
Data Centers up and down the east coast are having serious issues with the storm surge and high water levels throughout the area. Several major data centers have experienced major flooding causing lack of connectivity for many of their users. Vitelity’s network engineers have been reworking routes and bringing up backup circuits in order to keep our customers on-line as best as we can. While we can re-route major routes and peers, we cannot do anything about smaller carriers and ISP’s. We will continue to stay on top of the situation and do everything within our power to continue to provide service to our customers.
If you are experiencing an outage, please open up a trouble ticket with a traceroute output to your assigned server so we can try to determine if we can reroute your traffic.
- Webinar: Vitelity 101 – SMS Enabled DiDs
- Vitelity Now Offering Yellow / White Page and 411 Listings
- Why T.38 Does Not Solve The FAX Problem
- Vitelity Launches New API For LNP Orders
- Visit Vitelity at ABP Tech Roadshow
- MyScribbit Adds Voicemail Transcription to Any PBX
- Solving FAX Problems When Switching to VoIP
- Port Your Numbers to Vitelity For Free
- SMS Phonebook List Auto-Subscribe Feature
- New Email to SMS Feature