SuperStorm Sandy Causing Outages Along East Coast
Data Centers up and down the east coast are having serious issues with the storm surge and high water levels throughout the area. Several major data centers have experienced major flooding causing lack of connectivity for many of their users. Vitelity’s network engineers have been reworking routes and bringing up backup circuits in order to keep our customers on-line as best as we can. While we can re-route major routes and peers, we cannot do anything about smaller carriers and ISP’s. We will continue to stay on top of the situation and do everything within our power to continue to provide service to our customers.
If you are experiencing an outage, please open up a trouble ticket with a traceroute output to your assigned server so we can try to determine if we can reroute your traffic.
- 5 Reasons why ITSPs need to include E911 with their voice services
- Wholesale VoIP Carrier Vitelity Focuses on Network Expansion and Growth
- Building the Next Generation Platform: Onvoy Acquires Layered Communications
- Onvoy Announces New COO: Telecom Growth Expert Surendra Saboo
- It’s Official: Onvoy Becomes National Powerhouse With Acquisition of Broadvox
- Onvoy Acquires Broadvox to Become Third Largest Competitive Local Exchange Carrier By Rate Center Coverage
- Vitelity Wins Best of Show at ITEXPO East 2015 in Miami
- Vitelity Gold Sponsor at Leading Business Technology Conference, ITEXPO East 2015
- Vitelity’s vMobile Service Receives 2015 INTERNET TELEPHONY Product of the Year Award
- Vitelity Gold Sponsor for AstriCon 2014, Highlighting Voice and PBX Solutions for the Asterisk Community