A Free Gift of SMS for the Holidays
As a holiday special we are offering our SMS enabled DID service to all DID customers. With the SMS service you can send and receive text messages with your DID via a web client, IM client, or smartphone. This allows you to increase your connectivity with your customers and business partners without having to use your mobile devices’ phone number.
This service is free during the month of December so we encourage you to try it out and see how it can help you be more productive.
To enable the SMS service on one of your DIDs, click here and select a DID from the drop-down menu. For information on setting up an IM client with on your SMS-enabled DID, please check out this step-by-step guide.
We know that once you start using the SMS service, you will see just how handy it can be so take it for a test drive throughout December at no cost to you. For more information about the SMS service, please visit our SMS product page.
Call us with any questions.
- 5 Reasons why ITSPs need to include E911 with their voice services
- Wholesale VoIP Carrier Vitelity Focuses on Network Expansion and Growth
- Building the Next Generation Platform: Onvoy Acquires Layered Communications
- Onvoy Announces New COO: Telecom Growth Expert Surendra Saboo
- It’s Official: Onvoy Becomes National Powerhouse With Acquisition of Broadvox
- Onvoy Acquires Broadvox to Become Third Largest Competitive Local Exchange Carrier By Rate Center Coverage
- Vitelity Wins Best of Show at ITEXPO East 2015 in Miami
- Vitelity Gold Sponsor at Leading Business Technology Conference, ITEXPO East 2015
- Vitelity’s vMobile Service Receives 2015 INTERNET TELEPHONY Product of the Year Award
- Vitelity Gold Sponsor for AstriCon 2014, Highlighting Voice and PBX Solutions for the Asterisk Community