SIP Enable Your Legacy PBX – Webinar
We are all aware of the cost savings (up to 50%) and next-generation provided by SIP Trunking. But are you losing deals because of the cost of moving your potential customers from their legacy PBX and phones to an all-IP environment? Instead of throwing away perfectly good phone equipment, why not pimp your PBX with SIP Enable!
The SIP Enable solution enables your customers to connect their existing legacy PBX to Vitelity SIP Trunks by using a preconfigured Patton SmartNode Gateway.
Wednesday, December 12, 2012 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EST
Click HERE to register!
Call us with any questions.
- 5 Reasons why ITSPs need to include E911 with their voice services
- Wholesale VoIP Carrier Vitelity Focuses on Network Expansion and Growth
- Building the Next Generation Platform: Onvoy Acquires Layered Communications
- Onvoy Announces New COO: Telecom Growth Expert Surendra Saboo
- It’s Official: Onvoy Becomes National Powerhouse With Acquisition of Broadvox
- Onvoy Acquires Broadvox to Become Third Largest Competitive Local Exchange Carrier By Rate Center Coverage
- Vitelity Wins Best of Show at ITEXPO East 2015 in Miami
- Vitelity Gold Sponsor at Leading Business Technology Conference, ITEXPO East 2015
- Vitelity’s vMobile Service Receives 2015 INTERNET TELEPHONY Product of the Year Award
- Vitelity Gold Sponsor for AstriCon 2014, Highlighting Voice and PBX Solutions for the Asterisk Community