Vitelity and Sangoma Complete Interoperability Certification
ENGLEWOOD, CO–(Marketwire – Jan 23, 2013) – Vitelity, a leading provider of SIP trunk and telephony solutions and Sangoma® Technologies Corporation (
Vitelity and Sangoma have partnered to simplify the configuration of Sangoma’s Vega Voice over IP (VoIP) gateway products when they are deployed on Vitelity SIP Trunking endpoints. Working together, Vitelity and Sangoma have developed a simple configuration tool (http://vitelity.com/vegaplus) to enable integrators to start using the Vitelity/Vega solution quickly and easily.
“We have a growing number of customers using the Sangoma Vega gateways operating with our service, and together with Sangoma, we are committed to making future deployments quick and easy,” said Kerry Garrison, Vice President of Strategic Initiatives at Vitelity. “With the new tool, customers deploying Vega gateways can now do so with ease and with the assurance that the solution will be supported by both companies.”
“As Sangoma continues to expand our presence in the Service Provider market, working with partners like Vitelity becomes increasingly important to our ongoing success,” stated Doug Vilm, Vice President of Sales for Sangoma. ”The availability of this configuration tool, along with the existing Vega browser-based GUI management tools, truly makes the Vega Series of VoIP Gateways the easiest to deploy and most cost-effective solution for Vitelity resellers and customers.”
About Sangoma Technologies Corporation
Sangoma is a leading provider of hardware and software components that enable or enhance IP Communications Systems for both telecom and datacom applications. Enterprises, SMBs and Carriers in over 150 countries rely on Sangoma’s technology as part of their mission-critical infrastructures.
Sangoma, through its worldwide network of Distribution Partners, delivers high-quality, superiorly engineered products, some of which carry the industry’s first lifetime warranty.
The product line includes data and telecom boards for media and signal processing, as well as gateway appliances and software.
Vitelity is a privately owned, international voice over IP (VoIP) technology provider. Vitelity offers wholesale voice, fax, SMS, and hosting services. Vitelity ensures network reliability by operating its own 50Gbit private dark fiber network and through interconnections in major cities throughout the United States, including Denver, New York City, Los Angeles and Miami. Vitelity maintains a five-star rating from VoipReview.org, maintains an “A” rating with the Better Business Bureau and won IT Expo’s most innovative new product award in 2009 and 2010. To learn more about Vitelity, visit www.vitelity.com, email: email@example.com or call 888-898-4835.
Tel: +1 (888) 898-4835
- 5 Reasons why ITSPs need to include E911 with their voice services
- Wholesale VoIP Carrier Vitelity Focuses on Network Expansion and Growth
- Building the Next Generation Platform: Onvoy Acquires Layered Communications
- Onvoy Announces New COO: Telecom Growth Expert Surendra Saboo
- It’s Official: Onvoy Becomes National Powerhouse With Acquisition of Broadvox
- Onvoy Acquires Broadvox to Become Third Largest Competitive Local Exchange Carrier By Rate Center Coverage
- Vitelity Wins Best of Show at ITEXPO East 2015 in Miami
- Vitelity Gold Sponsor at Leading Business Technology Conference, ITEXPO East 2015
- Vitelity’s vMobile Service Receives 2015 INTERNET TELEPHONY Product of the Year Award
- Vitelity Gold Sponsor for AstriCon 2014, Highlighting Voice and PBX Solutions for the Asterisk Community