Port Your Numbers to Vitelity For Free
Have you been looking at changing service providers but don’t want to get hit with huge porting fees? Vitelity has the solution for you with free porting of domestic and toll-free numbers through May 15th. Along with our award winning products and services. DID’s with Vitelity also provide:
- Best-in-class service
- Competitive rates
- Full service user portal
- Free SMS messaging
- Free Voicemail Transcription
- Free CNAM
- Free In-Network Calling
- Free 911 Alerts
Save money and improve your call quality with SIP termination and origination service from the leader in VoIP Service and port your numbers for free!
In addition, we are also offering Free SMS / text messaging, and free outbound caller ID with name (CNAM) in most areas with this offer. If you have been looking to move from your current provider then there is no better time than now.
We will make the transition easy. With the advent new LNP interfaces and the addition of four new LNP staff members, the Vitelity LNP process has dramatically improved. Interested in moving many numbers at once? Open an LNP ticket, and upload your numbers. LNP API will be launched next week for most areas.
Vitelity has recently expanded our local DID footprint to become the largest provider in the world. This expanded coverage will help you sell to more people in more places.
* Certain limitations may apply
- 5 Reasons why ITSPs need to include E911 with their voice services
- Wholesale VoIP Carrier Vitelity Focuses on Network Expansion and Growth
- Building the Next Generation Platform: Onvoy Acquires Layered Communications
- Onvoy Announces New COO: Telecom Growth Expert Surendra Saboo
- It’s Official: Onvoy Becomes National Powerhouse With Acquisition of Broadvox
- Onvoy Acquires Broadvox to Become Third Largest Competitive Local Exchange Carrier By Rate Center Coverage
- Vitelity Wins Best of Show at ITEXPO East 2015 in Miami
- Vitelity Gold Sponsor at Leading Business Technology Conference, ITEXPO East 2015
- Vitelity’s vMobile Service Receives 2015 INTERNET TELEPHONY Product of the Year Award
- Vitelity Gold Sponsor for AstriCon 2014, Highlighting Voice and PBX Solutions for the Asterisk Community