Fax Enable Monthly Subscription Now Available
We don’t see the FAX machine going away anytime soon, especially in certain industries that rely heavily on signed contracts. The problem is, how do you handle FAX machines when switching someone to VoIP? Vitelity’s vFAX and FAX Enable solve the FAX issues once and for all.
Vitelity’s vFax service costs nearly 80% less than the leading “e”-fax service, and boasts a 99.93% success rate (even on large faxes). Whether your fax document contains dense text with embedded images or is being sent as a Word doc, PDF or JPG, our TDM-based network ensures that it arrives quickly, every time. You can choose whether to fax over the Internet, from Microsoft Outlook or from our standalone desktop client.
Although FAX technology has not undergone many changes in almost half a century, it is a critical component of many businesses. If you prefer using your existing FAX machine and still want to add modern features, such as sending a FAX directly from your desktop or automatic FAX archiving, we have what you need. FAX Enable from Vitelity offers a unique solution that provides you with a number of advanced elements, at a price that is typically less than you are paying for your FAX phone-line today. FAX Enable allows you to deactivate your FAX phone- line when using your existing FAX machine, while adding the following features:
vFAX: $2.99/month $0.03/minute
FAX Enable Device: $109
FAX Enable Bundle: $35 Setup / $24.95/Month Unlimited FAX*
* Outbound FAXs on the FAX Enable bundle can only be sent via the FAX Enable Device. Web/Email FAXing for outbound is not available.
You can order the FAX Enable device or the FAX Enable Bundle from your account manager or directly from your user portal.
- 5 Reasons why ITSPs need to include E911 with their voice services
- Wholesale VoIP Carrier Vitelity Focuses on Network Expansion and Growth
- Building the Next Generation Platform: Onvoy Acquires Layered Communications
- Onvoy Announces New COO: Telecom Growth Expert Surendra Saboo
- It’s Official: Onvoy Becomes National Powerhouse With Acquisition of Broadvox
- Onvoy Acquires Broadvox to Become Third Largest Competitive Local Exchange Carrier By Rate Center Coverage
- Vitelity Wins Best of Show at ITEXPO East 2015 in Miami
- Vitelity Gold Sponsor at Leading Business Technology Conference, ITEXPO East 2015
- Vitelity’s vMobile Service Receives 2015 INTERNET TELEPHONY Product of the Year Award
- Vitelity Gold Sponsor for AstriCon 2014, Highlighting Voice and PBX Solutions for the Asterisk Community