Vitelity Gold Sponsor for AstriCon 2014, Highlighting Voice and PBX Solutions for the Asterisk Community
Vitelity Showcasing Innovative Options for the Asterisk Platform in the Exhibit Hall and Senior Vitelity Personnel Speaking on Security Panel
ENGLEWOOD, CO – October 17, 2014 – Leading Voice over IP (VoIP) technology provider Vitelity today announced that the organization will be a gold sponsor at the AstriCon 2014 conference – October 22-24, in Las Vegas – the longest-running event focused on Asterisk, one of the most influential open source telecommunication projects in use today. Key components of Vitelity’s gold sponsorship include participation in the security thought leadership panel and a primary presence in the Exhibit Hall.
The conference program at AstriCon 2014 includes keynote and session presentations and interactive panels covering the latest news and project updates, technical discussions, in-depth content, and networking opportunities to help attendees meet potential collaborators and discuss actual case studies of Asterisk projects. At AstriCon 2014, Christopher Brown, Vitelity Senior Director of Information, will be participating in a panel on security where attendees will be able to ask Chris and other panel members their toughest security questions. Chris has over ten years experience providing consulting on hacking activities, phone phreaking, and system design. He is a member of the Communications Fraud Control Association (CFCA) and often speaks at their meetings and events.
The AstriCon 2014 Exhibit Hall provides attendees a place to network and learn about products and services built on Asterisk code and designed to expand on the power of Asterisk. Vitelity will have a primary presence at the Exhibit Hall in booths 29 and 30, presenting innovative and virtual communications solutions including VoIP, vFax, VitelCloud, and vMobile, Vitelity’s award-winning mobile product providing full integration between the smart phone and the PBX system. To learn more about Vitelity products and the show specials, visit www.vitelity.com
“Vitelity is an active member of the Asterisk community and we are pleased to have a primary presence at AstriCon 2014,” noted Jeannie Zaemes, Director of Marketing, Vitelity. “We are able to highlight our new and innovative solutions and to network with customers, prospects, and potential partners.”
The goal and passion that drives every member of the Vitelity team is to make meaningful change in the telecommunications world, empowering communication for our customers and the customers of our extensive reseller network. Vitelity brings an unmatched depth in communications expertise offering innovative products and services including VoIP, fax, and hosting with its own 50Gbit private dark fiber network and interconnections in major cities throughout the United States, including Denver, New York City, Los Angeles, and Miami. To learn more about how Vitelity is empowering communication, visit www.vitelity.com or call 888-898-4835.
Vitelity Media Contact
Jeannie Zaemes | Vitelity Marketing Director
+1 303.977.2366 | +1 888.898.4835
- 5 Reasons why ITSPs need to include E911 with their voice services
- Wholesale VoIP Carrier Vitelity Focuses on Network Expansion and Growth
- Building the Next Generation Platform: Onvoy Acquires Layered Communications
- Onvoy Announces New COO: Telecom Growth Expert Surendra Saboo
- It’s Official: Onvoy Becomes National Powerhouse With Acquisition of Broadvox
- Onvoy Acquires Broadvox to Become Third Largest Competitive Local Exchange Carrier By Rate Center Coverage
- Vitelity Wins Best of Show at ITEXPO East 2015 in Miami
- Vitelity Gold Sponsor at Leading Business Technology Conference, ITEXPO East 2015
- Vitelity’s vMobile Service Receives 2015 INTERNET TELEPHONY Product of the Year Award
- Vitelity Gold Sponsor for AstriCon 2014, Highlighting Voice and PBX Solutions for the Asterisk Community