Vitelity Showcasing Communications Solutions Providing “The Power to Office Anywhere” at WISPAPALOOZA, Top US Conference for the Broadband Industry
Innovative Products, Including vMobile, VoIP, vFax and VitelCloud Empower Communications for Customers of Wireless Internet Service Providers
ENGLEWOOD, CO – October 10, 2014 – Leading Voice over IP (VoIP) technology provider Vitelity today announced that the organization will be exhibiting at WISPAPALOOZA – October 14-16, at the South Point Hotel Casino Spa in Las Vegas – the largest and most comprehensive conference for the broadband industry, bringing together the growing wireless Internet service provider community.
The conference program at WISPAPALOOZA includes over 40 presentations providing marketing, technical, business, and regulatory topics of specific interest for both new and experienced wireless Internet service providers. FCC Commissioner Ajit Pai delivers this year’s keynote.
The WISPAPALOOZA exhibit hall gives attendees a place to network and learn about products and services to meet the needs of their customers. Vitelity will have a primary presence in booths 117 and 119, focused on Vitelity products that give customers, “The Power to Office Anywhere.” vMobile, Vitelity’s award-winning mobile product providing full integration between the smart phone and the PBX system, will be showcased. Additionally Vitelity will be presenting innovative and virtual communications solutions including VoIP, vFax, and VitelCloud.
Attendees visiting the Vitelity booth will have a chance to win a free vMobile smart phone as well as an opportunity to capitalize on several pricing specials available for WISPAPALOOZA attendees. To learn more about Vitelity products, visit www.vitelity.com
“WISPA is such a great, focused organization and we are excited to have such a strong presence at WISPAPALOOZA,” noted Jeannie Zaemes, Director of Marketing, Vitelity. “It provides a perfect opportunity for us to highlight our new and innovative solutions and to network with the WISP community including customers, prospects, and potential partners, demonstrating how Vitelity provides ‘The Power to Office Anywhere.’ ”
The goal and passion that drives every member of the Vitelity team is to make meaningful change in the telecommunications world, empowering communication for our customers and the customers of our extensive reseller network. Vitelity brings an unmatched depth in communications expertise offering innovative products and services including VoIP, fax, and hosting with its own 50Gbit private dark fiber network and interconnections in major cities throughout the United States, including Denver, New York City, Los Angeles, and Miami. To learn more about how Vitelity is empowering communication, visit www.vitelity.com or call 888-898-4835.
Vitelity Media Contact
Jeannie Zaemes | Vitelity Marketing Director
+1 303.977.2366 | +1 888.898.4835
- 5 Reasons why ITSPs need to include E911 with their voice services
- Wholesale VoIP Carrier Vitelity Focuses on Network Expansion and Growth
- Building the Next Generation Platform: Onvoy Acquires Layered Communications
- Onvoy Announces New COO: Telecom Growth Expert Surendra Saboo
- It’s Official: Onvoy Becomes National Powerhouse With Acquisition of Broadvox
- Onvoy Acquires Broadvox to Become Third Largest Competitive Local Exchange Carrier By Rate Center Coverage
- Vitelity Wins Best of Show at ITEXPO East 2015 in Miami
- Vitelity Gold Sponsor at Leading Business Technology Conference, ITEXPO East 2015
- Vitelity’s vMobile Service Receives 2015 INTERNET TELEPHONY Product of the Year Award
- Vitelity Gold Sponsor for AstriCon 2014, Highlighting Voice and PBX Solutions for the Asterisk Community