Vitelity Gold Sponsor at Leading Business Technology Conference, ITEXPO East 2015
Vitelity Highlighting Innovative Communications Solutions and Enhancements with Primary Exhibition Center Presence, New Product Launches, and Participation in Thought Leadership Panels
ENGLEWOOD, CO – January 22, 2015 – Leading Voice over IP (VoIP) technology provider Vitelity today announced that the organization will be a gold sponsor at the ITEXPO East 2015 conference – January 27-30, at the Miami Beach Convention Center – the leading communications and technology conference bringing together resellers, manufacturers, and enterprises. Key components of Vitelity’s gold sponsorship include participation in two thought leadership panels and a primary presence in the exhibition.
The conference program at ITEXPO East 2015 includes multiple presentations covering trends, technical discussions, and content to help attendees make better business decisions. At ITEXPO East 2015, Vitelity leadership will be participating in the following presentations:
- Turning Simple Voice Communications into Profitable Interactions – Tuesday, January 27, 4:00 – 4:45 pm, Jeannie Zaemes, Director of Marketing
- Mobile Security Disconnect: What Have You Got to Lose? – Thursday, January 29, 3:30-4:15 pm, Christopher Brown, Sr. Director, Information
The ITEXPO East 2015 Exhibition Center gives attendees a place to network and learn about products and services to meet the needs of their customers. Vitelity will have a primary presence at the Exhibition Center in booth 700. vMobile, Vitelity’s award-winning mobile product providing full integration between the smart phone and the PBX system, will be showcased. Vitelity will also be presenting innovative and virtual communications products and services including VoIP, vFax, and VitelCloud. Additionally Vitelity will be launching two exciting new solutions:
- vMobile Bring Your Own Device – Customers have new device options and can either choose to bring their own Sprint device to the Vitelity network or they can purchase a new device and implement it on our network.
- Encrypted SIP Trunking – All SIP signaling and call media between Vitelity’s and customers’ networks can now be encrypted, eliminating exposure to intercepted calls, captured audio content, and revealed call details. This level of security has never before been available in the VoIP market.
Attendees visiting the Vitelity booth will have a chance to enter a drawing to win a video recording quadcopter drone. To learn more about Vitelity products and show specials, visit www.vitelity.com/itepo
“ITEXPO East is one of Vitelity’s most important shows and gives us an opportunity to connect with existing customers and prospects about our new products and services,” noted Jeannie Zaemes, Director of Marketing, Vitelity. “I’m very excited to share Bring Your Own Device and the Encrypted SIP Trunking Platform with our current and potential reseller network.”
The goal and passion that drives every member of the Vitelity team is to make meaningful change in the telecommunications world, empowering communication for our customers and the customers of our extensive reseller network. Vitelity brings an unmatched depth in communications expertise offering innovative products and services including VoIP, fax, and hosting with its own 50Gbit private dark fiber network and interconnections in major cities throughout the United States, including Denver, New York City, Los Angeles, and Miami. To learn more about how Vitelity is empowering communication, visit www.vitelity.com or call 888-898-4835.
Vitelity Media Contact
Jeannie Zaemes | Vitelity Marketing Director
+1 303.977.2366 | +1 888.898.4835
- 5 Reasons why ITSPs need to include E911 with their voice services
- Wholesale VoIP Carrier Vitelity Focuses on Network Expansion and Growth
- Building the Next Generation Platform: Onvoy Acquires Layered Communications
- Onvoy Announces New COO: Telecom Growth Expert Surendra Saboo
- It’s Official: Onvoy Becomes National Powerhouse With Acquisition of Broadvox
- Onvoy Acquires Broadvox to Become Third Largest Competitive Local Exchange Carrier By Rate Center Coverage
- Vitelity Wins Best of Show at ITEXPO East 2015 in Miami
- Vitelity Gold Sponsor at Leading Business Technology Conference, ITEXPO East 2015
- Vitelity’s vMobile Service Receives 2015 INTERNET TELEPHONY Product of the Year Award
- Vitelity Gold Sponsor for AstriCon 2014, Highlighting Voice and PBX Solutions for the Asterisk Community