It’s Official: Onvoy Becomes National Powerhouse With Acquisition of Broadvox
Onvoy Cements Its Position as the Third Largest Competitive Local Exchange Carrier by Rate Center Coverage
MINNEAPOLIS, MN – (Marketwired – Sep 3, 2015) – Today, Onvoy, LLC, a leader in wholesale telecommunication services, finalized the acquisition of Broadvox, LLC, a CLEC that provides wholesale VoIP services, to become the third largest CLEC by rate center coverage.
With its newly-expanded network, Onvoy can meet the communication needs of all telecom carriers and service providers across the country. The combined customer base includes over 1,000 major wireless, cable, telecom, next generation VoIP and enhanced service providers. All customers will soon have access to the coast-to-coast network.
The merged team will continue to build on Onvoy’s reputation for high-level technical expertise and personalized customer service. President Fritz Hendricks states: “Onvoy is known for our exceptional engineering and solid infrastructure. The quality and strength of Broadvox’s network is an ideal match for our systems and our customers.”
Andre Temnorod, Founder and CEO of Broadvox, agrees. “Our companies are stronger together. Now, customers will benefit from an even broader range of services that can be tailored to meet the unique needs of any carrier, large or small.”
The acquisition cements Onvoy’s position as a major national player as Onvoy continues to build its network through strategic mergers and acquisitions as well as organic growth.
Founded in 1991, Onvoy offers a full suite of wholesale services to wireless, wireline, cable, and broadband companies. Onvoy provides tandem and transit, wholesale VoIP, hosted PBX, long distance, SS7/database services, and call management solutions, including directory assistance and operator services. Onvoy is headquartered in Minnesota and continues to expand throughout the US. For more information, visit Onvoy at www.onvoy.com.
Broadvox is a leading domestic and international provider of IP communications. Established in 2001, Broadvox provides the latest in cloud-based communications and applications to service provider partners and voice- and SMS-focused independent software vendors. With a client base of more than 500 VoIP, telecommunications carriers, and SMS-focused ISVs, Broadvox is one of the largest suppliers of VoIP origination, termination, and innovative messaging services in the country. For more information, visit Broadvox at www.broadvox.com.
Mergers & Acquisitions
- 5 Reasons why ITSPs need to include E911 with their voice services
- Wholesale VoIP Carrier Vitelity Focuses on Network Expansion and Growth
- Building the Next Generation Platform: Onvoy Acquires Layered Communications
- Onvoy Announces New COO: Telecom Growth Expert Surendra Saboo
- It’s Official: Onvoy Becomes National Powerhouse With Acquisition of Broadvox
- Onvoy Acquires Broadvox to Become Third Largest Competitive Local Exchange Carrier By Rate Center Coverage
- Vitelity Wins Best of Show at ITEXPO East 2015 in Miami
- Vitelity Gold Sponsor at Leading Business Technology Conference, ITEXPO East 2015
- Vitelity’s vMobile Service Receives 2015 INTERNET TELEPHONY Product of the Year Award
- Vitelity Gold Sponsor for AstriCon 2014, Highlighting Voice and PBX Solutions for the Asterisk Community