Onvoy Announces New COO: Telecom Growth Expert Surendra Saboo
Saboo Recruited to Lead Onvoy’s Drive to Expand
MINNEAPOLIS, MN – (Marketwired – Sep 14, 2015) – Today, Onvoy, LLC, a leader in wholesale telecommunication services, announced that telecom growth expert and industry insider Surendra Saboo has joined Onvoy as Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer to lead Onvoy through its next stage of growth.
Currently, Onvoy offers an extensive array of wholesale services to wireless, wireline, cable and broadband companies. These include tandem and transit, wholesale VoIP, hosted PBX, long distance, SS7/database services, call management solutions, directory assistance and operator services.
“We aspire to be the next generation, global communications platform provider in our industry, where customers are demanding API-based ordering and real-time provisioning of services with carrier-grade reliability and quality,” says Fritz Hendricks, Onvoy, LLC President. “Surendra’s leadership and experience provides a strong foundation to accelerate our vision.”
During Saboo’s tenure at Inteliquent, he successfully expanded product lines to grow annual revenue from $28M to $280M and navigated through a successful IPO in 2007. Most recently, he increased margins and completely repositioned Transaction Network Services’ $250M telecom services division for growth.
Onvoy, now under Saboo’s leadership, is already integrating its most recent acquisition, Broadvox, expanding its footprint to become the third largest CLEC in the US by rate center coverage. Saboo states, “We are committed to an exceptional customer experience as we focus our efforts on becoming the industry’s go-to provider of quality voice, messaging, mobility and connectivity services.”
Onvoy, the nation’s third largest CLEC by rate center coverage, provides an extensive array of voice and messaging communications services to meet the needs of today’s leading telecom carriers and services providers. Onvoy delivers API-driven origination, messaging, termination, 911 and toll free as well as traditional telephony services, including tandem, database and OS/DA. White-label hosted PBX and vFax round out Onvoy’s innovative, customer-focused solutions. Founded in 1991, Onvoy is based in Minnesota. For more information, visit Onvoy at www.onvoy.com.
Mergers & Acquisitions
- 5 Reasons why ITSPs need to include E911 with their voice services
- Wholesale VoIP Carrier Vitelity Focuses on Network Expansion and Growth
- Building the Next Generation Platform: Onvoy Acquires Layered Communications
- Onvoy Announces New COO: Telecom Growth Expert Surendra Saboo
- It’s Official: Onvoy Becomes National Powerhouse With Acquisition of Broadvox
- Onvoy Acquires Broadvox to Become Third Largest Competitive Local Exchange Carrier By Rate Center Coverage
- Vitelity Wins Best of Show at ITEXPO East 2015 in Miami
- Vitelity Gold Sponsor at Leading Business Technology Conference, ITEXPO East 2015
- Vitelity’s vMobile Service Receives 2015 INTERNET TELEPHONY Product of the Year Award
- Vitelity Gold Sponsor for AstriCon 2014, Highlighting Voice and PBX Solutions for the Asterisk Community