Vitelity Announces Sponsorship With NHRA Pro Stock Motorcycle Standout Steve Johnson
ENGLEWOOD, CO—(Marketwire – Apr 9, 2012) – Leading Voice over IP (VoIP) technology provider Vitelity Communications has signed a sponsorship agreement with Steve Johnson Racing for the 2012 National Hot Rod Association (NHRA) Full Throttle racing series that is exclusively seen on ESPN2.
“The NHRA is known for their exciting, fast-paced events with some of the most exciting racing in motorsports,” said Scott Navratil, Vitelity vice president of sales and marketing. “We were looking for a team that was dynamic, well-recognized, and had a history of winning. The Steve Johnson Racing Team met those requirements and we believe they will help promote our brand nationwide.”
Vitelity’s support travels far past their logo on Johnson’s Pro Stock Suzuki and the team’s uniforms. It begins a relationship with Steve Johnson Racing that will support the team’s daily communication needs, as well as presenting opportunities to fans and businesses that work in and around all forms of motorsports. The kick-off of this partnership will begin Houston at the O’Reilly Auto Parts NRHA Spring Nationals on April 27-29.
“This truly is an honor to be partnered with a unique and growing company such as Vitelity,” said Steve Johnson, NHRA Motorcycle Pro Stock racer. “Technology affects us all, but it can be the life blood of a racing team. The fact that we have been chosen to help promote this kind of phone service, as well as many other services, says a lot about NHRA Full Throttle drag racing and, specifically, our team. It’s going to be so rewarding telling business owners about Vitelity and this unique way to reduce company expenses.”
- Onvoy Acquires Broadvox to Become Third Largest Competitive Local Exchange Carrier By Rate Center Coverage
- Vitelity Wins Best of Show at ITEXPO East 2015 in Miami
- Vitelity Gold Sponsor at Leading Business Technology Conference, ITEXPO East 2015
- Vitelity’s vMobile Service Receives 2015 INTERNET TELEPHONY Product of the Year Award
- Vitelity Gold Sponsor for AstriCon 2014, Highlighting Voice and PBX Solutions for the Asterisk Community
- Vitelity Showcasing Communications Solutions Providing “The Power to Office Anywhere” at WISPAPALOOZA, Top US Conference for the Broadband Industry
- Vitelity Showcasing Revolutionary vMobile Service at Super Mobility Week in Las Vegas
- Vitelity Wins Best of Show at ITEXPO West 2014 in Las Vegas
- Vitelity Receives 2014 Mobility Tech Zone Product of the Year Award
- Vitelity Announces vMobile