Vitelity Communications Launches International DID Calling
Provides Customers Stronger and More Efficient International Communication
ENGLEWOOD, CO—(Marketwire – Jan 18, 2012) – Vitelity Communications, an international Voice over IP (VoIP) technology provider, has announced the launch of International Direct Inward Dialing (DID) numbers to more than 60 countries around the world. With a Vitelity DID number, businesses or individuals worldwide can now create a virtual local presence in numerous major foreign cities.
“Vitelity once again raises the bar for wholesale VoIP with our new international DID service. Vitelity already offers more services than all of our competitors combined; this new product gives our customers the advantage when competing in their respective markets. As an added incentive, we are offering reduced introductory rates to allow our customers to take advantage of this great service,” said Scott Navratil, Vitelity VP of Sales and Marketing.
Customers can increase their reach by seamlessly doing business in international markets for lower costs with Vitelity’s International DID services. Companies can purchase numerous international DID numbers and connect all calls to a central communication center whether in the USA or anywhere else in the world. All international DID numbers are available for a low monthly flat rate (no minute tracking) and each DID number comes with two channels with more available (restrictions apply).
For convenience, Vitelity’s International DID numbers offer the same features as their domestic DIDs. Businesses will also see cost-savings with unlimited incoming minutes. Once a company has been assigned an international DID number, they will be able to receive calls on any SIP device that is configured to the Vitelity VoIP network.
- Onvoy Acquires Broadvox to Become Third Largest Competitive Local Exchange Carrier By Rate Center Coverage
- Vitelity Wins Best of Show at ITEXPO East 2015 in Miami
- Vitelity Gold Sponsor at Leading Business Technology Conference, ITEXPO East 2015
- Vitelity’s vMobile Service Receives 2015 INTERNET TELEPHONY Product of the Year Award
- Vitelity Gold Sponsor for AstriCon 2014, Highlighting Voice and PBX Solutions for the Asterisk Community
- Vitelity Showcasing Communications Solutions Providing “The Power to Office Anywhere” at WISPAPALOOZA, Top US Conference for the Broadband Industry
- Vitelity Showcasing Revolutionary vMobile Service at Super Mobility Week in Las Vegas
- Vitelity Wins Best of Show at ITEXPO West 2014 in Las Vegas
- Vitelity Receives 2014 Mobility Tech Zone Product of the Year Award
- Vitelity Announces vMobile