Vitelity Communications Launches International DID Calling
Provides Customers Stronger and More Efficient International Communication
ENGLEWOOD, CO—(Marketwire – Jan 18, 2012) – Vitelity Communications, an international Voice over IP (VoIP) technology provider, has announced the launch of International Direct Inward Dialing (DID) numbers to more than 60 countries around the world. With a Vitelity DID number, businesses or individuals worldwide can now create a virtual local presence in numerous major foreign cities.
“Vitelity once again raises the bar for wholesale VoIP with our new international DID service. Vitelity already offers more services than all of our competitors combined; this new product gives our customers the advantage when competing in their respective markets. As an added incentive, we are offering reduced introductory rates to allow our customers to take advantage of this great service,” said Scott Navratil, Vitelity VP of Sales and Marketing.
Customers can increase their reach by seamlessly doing business in international markets for lower costs with Vitelity’s International DID services. Companies can purchase numerous international DID numbers and connect all calls to a central communication center whether in the USA or anywhere else in the world. All international DID numbers are available for a low monthly flat rate (no minute tracking) and each DID number comes with two channels with more available (restrictions apply).
For convenience, Vitelity’s International DID numbers offer the same features as their domestic DIDs. Businesses will also see cost-savings with unlimited incoming minutes. Once a company has been assigned an international DID number, they will be able to receive calls on any SIP device that is configured to the Vitelity VoIP network.
- vMobile – Rethinking the way we communicate
- Vitelity 101 – Matrix Telecom Gateways
- Affiliate User and Product Training Webinar
- A pre-holiday gift from Vitelity
- Vitelity Attends COMPTEL PLUS
- Vitelity and Xorcom Partner to Bring Customers Quality VoIP Technology
- Vitelity launches smartDIDs- like regular voice DIDs, but smarter. For you.
- Vitelity 101 – PBX Hosting Options Webinar Recording
- Vitelity 101 Webinar – Vitelity Hosted PBX Options August 14th
- Webinar Recording: Using Vitelity’s API