Vitelity Communications Ready to Impress at IT EXPO East Trade Show
Company Participating in Largest VoIP Trade Show in the Country
ENGLEWOOD, CO, Jan 13, 2012 (MARKETWIRE via COMTEX) – Voice over IP (VoIP) technology provider Vitelity Communications will participate in the IT EXPO East Trade Show, Jan. 31 – Feb. 3 at the Miami Beach Convention Center in Miami, Florida. The show gathers the top VoIP, wireless and converged communications providers to produce the largest telecommunication/VoIP exhibition in the country.
Vitelity is a promotional sponsor at the event and looks forward to showcasing its rebranding efforts and redesigned website. The company will also give participants an overview of new products and enhancements.
“We look forward to the IT EXPO in Miami every year,” said Scott Navratil, Vitelity vice president of sales and marketing. “It’s a wonderful venue to showcase our award-winning products and gives us the opportunity to meet with our valued customers and vendors all in one place.”
Vitelity will offer discounted show rates on its service offerings and attendees who visit booth 818 will also be eligible to win prizes.
- Vitelity Wins Best of Show at ITEXPO West 2014 in Las Vegas
- Vitelity Receives 2014 Mobility Tech Zone Product of the Year Award
- Vitelity Announces vMobile
- vMobile – Rethinking the way we communicate
- Vitelity 101 – Matrix Telecom Gateways
- Affiliate User and Product Training Webinar
- A pre-holiday gift from Vitelity
- Vitelity Attends COMPTEL PLUS
- Vitelity and Xorcom Partner to Bring Customers Quality VoIP Technology
- Vitelity launches smartDIDs- like regular voice DIDs, but smarter. For you.