Vitelity Communications Ready to Impress at IT EXPO East Trade Show
Company Participating in Largest VoIP Trade Show in the Country
ENGLEWOOD, CO, Jan 13, 2012 (MARKETWIRE via COMTEX) – Voice over IP (VoIP) technology provider Vitelity Communications will participate in the IT EXPO East Trade Show, Jan. 31 – Feb. 3 at the Miami Beach Convention Center in Miami, Florida. The show gathers the top VoIP, wireless and converged communications providers to produce the largest telecommunication/VoIP exhibition in the country.
Vitelity is a promotional sponsor at the event and looks forward to showcasing its rebranding efforts and redesigned website. The company will also give participants an overview of new products and enhancements.
“We look forward to the IT EXPO in Miami every year,” said Scott Navratil, Vitelity vice president of sales and marketing. “It’s a wonderful venue to showcase our award-winning products and gives us the opportunity to meet with our valued customers and vendors all in one place.”
Vitelity will offer discounted show rates on its service offerings and attendees who visit booth 818 will also be eligible to win prizes.
- 5 Reasons why ITSPs need to include E911 with their voice services
- Wholesale VoIP Carrier Vitelity Focuses on Network Expansion and Growth
- Building the Next Generation Platform: Onvoy Acquires Layered Communications
- Onvoy Announces New COO: Telecom Growth Expert Surendra Saboo
- It’s Official: Onvoy Becomes National Powerhouse With Acquisition of Broadvox
- Onvoy Acquires Broadvox to Become Third Largest Competitive Local Exchange Carrier By Rate Center Coverage
- Vitelity Wins Best of Show at ITEXPO East 2015 in Miami
- Vitelity Gold Sponsor at Leading Business Technology Conference, ITEXPO East 2015
- Vitelity’s vMobile Service Receives 2015 INTERNET TELEPHONY Product of the Year Award
- Vitelity Gold Sponsor for AstriCon 2014, Highlighting Voice and PBX Solutions for the Asterisk Community