Vitelity Communications Ready to Impress at IT EXPO East Trade Show
Company Participating in Largest VoIP Trade Show in the Country
ENGLEWOOD, CO, Jan 13, 2012 (MARKETWIRE via COMTEX) – Voice over IP (VoIP) technology provider Vitelity Communications will participate in the IT EXPO East Trade Show, Jan. 31 – Feb. 3 at the Miami Beach Convention Center in Miami, Florida. The show gathers the top VoIP, wireless and converged communications providers to produce the largest telecommunication/VoIP exhibition in the country.
Vitelity is a promotional sponsor at the event and looks forward to showcasing its rebranding efforts and redesigned website. The company will also give participants an overview of new products and enhancements.
“We look forward to the IT EXPO in Miami every year,” said Scott Navratil, Vitelity vice president of sales and marketing. “It’s a wonderful venue to showcase our award-winning products and gives us the opportunity to meet with our valued customers and vendors all in one place.”
Vitelity will offer discounted show rates on its service offerings and attendees who visit booth 818 will also be eligible to win prizes.
- Webinar: Vitelity 101 – SMS Enabled DiDs
- Vitelity Now Offering Yellow / White Page and 411 Listings
- Why T.38 Does Not Solve The FAX Problem
- Vitelity Launches New API For LNP Orders
- Visit Vitelity at ABP Tech Roadshow
- MyScribbit Adds Voicemail Transcription to Any PBX
- Solving FAX Problems When Switching to VoIP
- Port Your Numbers to Vitelity For Free
- SMS Phonebook List Auto-Subscribe Feature
- New Email to SMS Feature