Vitelity Communications Ready to Impress at IT Expo Trade Show
Company Participating in Largest VoIP Trade Show in the Country
ENGLEWOOD, CO – (Marketwire – Sep 9, 2011) – Voice over IP (VoIP) technology provider Vitelity Communications will participate in the IT Expo Trade Show, Sept. 13-15 at the Austin Convention Center in Austin, Texas. The show gathers the top VoIP, wireless and converged communications providers to produce the largest telecommunication/VoIP exhibition in the country.
Vitelity is a promotional sponsor at the event and looks forward to showcasing its rebranding efforts and redesigned website. The company will give participants a special preview into its new V3 customer platform, designed to enhance the overall customer experience with its many new features and reporting tools. The company will also highlight its new corporate look.
“This is the fifth year Vitelity has participated in the expo,” said Scott Navratil, Vitelity vice president of sales and marketing. “We’re looking forward to expanding our visual presence, sharing our new V3 platform and meeting with our valued customers and vendors.”
During the show, Vitelity will offer giveaways and significant discounts on all of its service offerings for customers who visit booth 613.
- Webinar: Vitelity 101 – SMS Enabled DiDs
- Vitelity Now Offering Yellow / White Page and 411 Listings
- Why T.38 Does Not Solve The FAX Problem
- Vitelity Launches New API For LNP Orders
- Visit Vitelity at ABP Tech Roadshow
- MyScribbit Adds Voicemail Transcription to Any PBX
- Solving FAX Problems When Switching to VoIP
- Port Your Numbers to Vitelity For Free
- SMS Phonebook List Auto-Subscribe Feature
- New Email to SMS Feature