Vitelity Communications Ready to Impress at IT Expo Trade Show
Company Participating in Largest VoIP Trade Show in the Country
ENGLEWOOD, CO – (Marketwire – Sep 9, 2011) – Voice over IP (VoIP) technology provider Vitelity Communications will participate in the IT Expo Trade Show, Sept. 13-15 at the Austin Convention Center in Austin, Texas. The show gathers the top VoIP, wireless and converged communications providers to produce the largest telecommunication/VoIP exhibition in the country.
Vitelity is a promotional sponsor at the event and looks forward to showcasing its rebranding efforts and redesigned website. The company will give participants a special preview into its new V3 customer platform, designed to enhance the overall customer experience with its many new features and reporting tools. The company will also highlight its new corporate look.
“This is the fifth year Vitelity has participated in the expo,” said Scott Navratil, Vitelity vice president of sales and marketing. “We’re looking forward to expanding our visual presence, sharing our new V3 platform and meeting with our valued customers and vendors.”
During the show, Vitelity will offer giveaways and significant discounts on all of its service offerings for customers who visit booth 613.
- Vitelity Wins Best of Show at ITEXPO East 2015 in Miami
- Vitelity Gold Sponsor at Leading Business Technology Conference, ITEXPO East 2015
- Vitelity’s vMobile Service Receives 2015 INTERNET TELEPHONY Product of the Year Award
- Vitelity Gold Sponsor for AstriCon 2014, Highlighting Voice and PBX Solutions for the Asterisk Community
- Vitelity Showcasing Communications Solutions Providing “The Power to Office Anywhere” at WISPAPALOOZA, Top US Conference for the Broadband Industry
- Vitelity Showcasing Revolutionary vMobile Service at Super Mobility Week in Las Vegas
- Vitelity Wins Best of Show at ITEXPO West 2014 in Las Vegas
- Vitelity Receives 2014 Mobility Tech Zone Product of the Year Award
- Vitelity Announces vMobile
- vMobile – Rethinking the way we communicate