This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.vitelity.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this Vitelity website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the Vitelity, LLC. website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Vitelity, LLC. are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. Vitelity, LLC. only has access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
Vitelity, LLC. will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Vitelity, LLC. will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
Vitelity, LLC. will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our Vitelity, LLC.website:
- See what data Vitelity, LLC. Has collected about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data Vitelity, LLC. has about you.
- Have us delete any data Vitelity, LLC. has about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Vitelity, LLC. take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the Vitelity, LLC. website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever Vitelity, LLC. collects sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your Vitelity, LLC. browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Vitelity, LLC. page.
While Vitelity, LLC. uses encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, Vitelity, LLC. will also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which Vitelity, LLC. stores personally identifiable information are kept in a secure PCI-compliant environment.