Vitelity Vision Statement
To empower our customers with innovative products and services that enable them to
successfully compete in the IP communications industry.
- Founded in 2003
- Based in Denver, CO
- 40+ full-time employees in Colorado
- 372+ full-time employees nationwide
- Privately held and profitable
- Acquired by Onvoy, LLC in 2014
Founded in 2003, Vitelity built its entire VoIP network, maximizing its vendor relationships and alliances and leveraging decades of telecommunications experience. The result is a company and network focused first and foremost on the customer and dedicated to delivering all of the many benefi ts available through VoIP technologies.
Vitelity provides the interworking and IP alternatives that are required by service providers and end-users. We are focused on delivering reliable, high-quality VoIP products and services. As a result, carriers, service providers and end-users all benefit. In short, Vitelity’s network is engineered like no other.
In 2014, Vitelity was acquired by Onvoy, LLC, a leading provider of national and international carrier services. Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN, Onvoy provides a full suite of carrier voice services delivered over an Nx10G nationwide on-net infrastructure with connectivity to top US markets. Onvoy provides a nationwide foundation for Vitelity’s innovative product development. Here are a few highlights about our company:
- Over 16 million local and toll-free numbers in service and 2.3 billion minutes switched per month.
- Largest wholesale Tier 1 CLEC in North America (based on total combined on-net and off -net rate center coverage with
13,500+ local rate centers or 90% of the US population).
- More than 29,000 accounts served Online order and service portal for instant access,
provisioning, and reporting
- Innovative products and services including, vFax, and SMS enabled numbers
- Dedicated number portability team