Vitelity Network Highlights
- The largest local DID footprint in North America with 13,000+ rate centers – 54% more coverage than our
- Growing Switching/POP’s in Denver, Minneapolis, Miami, Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Dallas, Atlanta,
Seattle, Des Moines, and Salt Lake City
- 50G redundant IP Fiber back bone Built using best of breed carrier infrastructure from Sonus, FreeSWITCH,
- The highest MOS scores(Mean opinion score (MOS) is a test that has been used for decades in telephony
networks to obtain the human user’s view of the quality of the network.)
Leveraging the Onvoy Tier 1 CLEC network, Vitelity provides its customers with redundant, low latency access to 90% of the US and Canadian populations. In addition, we are part of a small group of providers that are SMS/800 certified, which allows us to immediately route toll free calls to other carriers in the unlikely event of a service disruption.
Vitelity has interconnections and equipment in major cities throughout the country including Denver,
Minneapolis, Miami, Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Dallas, Atlanta, Seattle, Des Moines and Salt Lake City.
Should an access point on our network become unavailable, calls are immediately rerouted to other media
gateways in different cities.
In rates center where Vitelity has yet to set up service, we provide coverage through our other partner carrier
- Level (3) Communications
- Verizon Communications
- One Communications
- 01 Communications
- IMPACT Telecom (formerly Pac-West)
- Paetec / Windstream and many more …
Our network incorporates best-of-breed carrier solutions from Sonus, FreeSWITCH and Cisco. We offer our
customers crystal clear voice quality that has earned us some of the highest MOS* (mean opinion score) ratings in the industry.