This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.vitelity.com. Vitelity is a trademark of ANPI Business, LLC d/b/a Voyant Communications (“Company” or “we”). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the www.vitelity.com website,
- How it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Company is the sole owners of the information collected on this site. Company only has access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
Company will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Company will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
Company will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have collected about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Company takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever Company collects sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the www.vitelity.com page.
While Company uses encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, Company will also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which Company stores personally identifiable information are kept in a secure PCI-compliant environment.