Vitelity and Epygi Technologies Complete Interoperability Certification
ENGLEWOOD, CO, and PLANO, TX–(Marketwire – Jan 21, 2013) – Epygi Technologies, Ltd., a worldwide provider of award-winning PBXs, has announced that interoperability testing with Vitelity has been successfully completed. All Epygi global customers can now take full advantage of Vitelity’s global VoIP, vFAX and SMS platforms.
“We are very pleased to be certified with Epygi’s PBX products,” said Kerry Garrison, VP of strategic services at Vitelity. “Getting certification on Epygi’s PBX product line is very important to us as it ensures the customer is getting a solution that has been tested and optimized on both sides. It reassures the customer that they will receive full support from both companies providing smooth integration and great results.”
“Epygi looks to continually provide our global customers with new innovative partnerships to improve their telephony experience. Vitelity offers a unique set of additional feature beyond SIP trunks that our users can take advantage of,” said Kelly Carden, Epygi’s global channel manager.
About Epygi Technologies
Epygi Technologies, Ltd., a worldwide provider of award-winning IP PBXs and gateways supporting small businesses to enterprise’s telephony needs, is a private US company founded in 2000 and has its headquarters in Plano, Texas. Reliable, secure, and easy to install and use, the Epygi products offer users outstanding benefits and an unparalleled range of features at very economic prices. Customers are able to improve their productivity, lower operating expenses, enhance their image and while affording the latest in telecommunications equipment.
For more information, please visit www.epygi.com; follow us on Twitter; like us on Facebook; or join us on YouTube.
Vitelity is a privately owned, international voice over IP (VoIP) technology provider. Vitelity offers wholesale voice, fax, SMS, and hosting services. Vitelity ensures network reliability by operating its own 50Gbit private dark fiber network and through interconnections in major cities throughout the United States, including Denver, New York City, Los Angeles and Miami. Vitelity maintains a five-star rating from VoipReview.org, maintains an “A” rating with the Better Business Bureau and won IT Expo’s most innovative new product award in 2009 and 2010. To learn more about Vitelity, visit www.vitelity.com, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-898-4835.
- 5 Reasons why ITSPs need to include E911 with their voice services
- Wholesale VoIP Carrier Vitelity Focuses on Network Expansion and Growth
- Building the Next Generation Platform: Onvoy Acquires Layered Communications
- Onvoy Announces New COO: Telecom Growth Expert Surendra Saboo
- It’s Official: Onvoy Becomes National Powerhouse With Acquisition of Broadvox
- Onvoy Acquires Broadvox to Become Third Largest Competitive Local Exchange Carrier By Rate Center Coverage
- Vitelity Wins Best of Show at ITEXPO East 2015 in Miami
- Vitelity Gold Sponsor at Leading Business Technology Conference, ITEXPO East 2015
- Vitelity’s vMobile Service Receives 2015 INTERNET TELEPHONY Product of the Year Award
- Vitelity Gold Sponsor for AstriCon 2014, Highlighting Voice and PBX Solutions for the Asterisk Community