Vitelity Launches New API For LNP Orders
Wholesale service is one of Vitelity’s strong suites and our API’s are in use by many companies for managing DIDs, Accounts, CDRs, and much more. The one piece that has been lacking was a way to automate the local number porting process. We have now launched a new API for ordering LNP requests.
The LNP API
The LNP API consists of four different commands for checking and placing an order.
The checkavail command is used to check the porting availability of a specific DID. The response will be either that porting on that DID is supported or not.
The addport command is the primary command to submit an order. This call will require all of the information needed to place a port order (complete instructions in the API documentation in the user portal). This command may return a status that tell you if you need to supply a current bill and/or signature.
This command allows you to upload a base64 encoded PDF file of a current bill. This command will return a success or failure status.
This command allows you to upload a base64 encoded JPG, GIF or BMP file of a signature. This command will return a success or failure status.
- 5 Reasons why ITSPs need to include E911 with their voice services
- Wholesale VoIP Carrier Vitelity Focuses on Network Expansion and Growth
- Building the Next Generation Platform: Onvoy Acquires Layered Communications
- Onvoy Announces New COO: Telecom Growth Expert Surendra Saboo
- It’s Official: Onvoy Becomes National Powerhouse With Acquisition of Broadvox
- Onvoy Acquires Broadvox to Become Third Largest Competitive Local Exchange Carrier By Rate Center Coverage
- Vitelity Wins Best of Show at ITEXPO East 2015 in Miami
- Vitelity Gold Sponsor at Leading Business Technology Conference, ITEXPO East 2015
- Vitelity’s vMobile Service Receives 2015 INTERNET TELEPHONY Product of the Year Award
- Vitelity Gold Sponsor for AstriCon 2014, Highlighting Voice and PBX Solutions for the Asterisk Community