Vitelity Attends COMPTEL PLUS
ORLANDO, FL–(Marketwired – Sep 23, 2013) – Vitelity Communications, leading telephony solutions provider, will be at the COMPTEL PLUS event at the Gaylord Palms Conference Center from September 23-25. The event brings together communications companies and their suppliers.
Vitelity will be featuring their new smartDID product, which includes 411 directory assistance listings, e911, white/yellow page listings, outbound CNAM/LiDB listings, voicemail transcription and SMS.
“Our smartDIDs change the way phone numbers are purchased,” said Erin Elisse, Vitelity’s marketing director. “Instead of buying phone numbers á la carte, you would purchase phone numbers with the services you would expect with a traditional phone number purchase. Since smartDIDs come at no additional cost, our partners are more profitable and competitive.”
Vitelity will be exhibiting at booth 220 and also be showcasing vFAX, TalkEnable LyncEnable and SIPEnable products.
Vitelity is a privately owned, international voice over IP (VoIP) technology provider. Vitelity offers wholesale voice, fax, SMS, and hosting services. Vitelity ensures network reliability by operating its own 50Gbit private dark fiber network and through interconnections in major cities throughout the United States, including Denver, New York City, Los Angeles and Miami. Vitelity maintains a five-star rating from VoipReview.org, maintains an “A” rating with the Better Business Bureau and won IT Expo’s most innovative new product award in 2009 and 2010. To learn more about Vitelity, visit www.vitelity.com, email: email@example.com or call 888-898-4835.
- 5 Reasons why ITSPs need to include E911 with their voice services
- Wholesale VoIP Carrier Vitelity Focuses on Network Expansion and Growth
- Building the Next Generation Platform: Onvoy Acquires Layered Communications
- Onvoy Announces New COO: Telecom Growth Expert Surendra Saboo
- It’s Official: Onvoy Becomes National Powerhouse With Acquisition of Broadvox
- Onvoy Acquires Broadvox to Become Third Largest Competitive Local Exchange Carrier By Rate Center Coverage
- Vitelity Wins Best of Show at ITEXPO East 2015 in Miami
- Vitelity Gold Sponsor at Leading Business Technology Conference, ITEXPO East 2015
- Vitelity’s vMobile Service Receives 2015 INTERNET TELEPHONY Product of the Year Award
- Vitelity Gold Sponsor for AstriCon 2014, Highlighting Voice and PBX Solutions for the Asterisk Community